Monday 16 September 2013

Drink away the pounds?

(KLTV) -

A Texas man is on a mission for a more slender world, and he claims it's as simple as drinking water. That's it. Change nothing else.

"I knew I should be drinking eight glasses of water a day; I never did it, I tried," Blake Sylvia, author of Weight Loss is Easy, said.

He spent more than forty years obese, saying "I've kinda been the fat kid in class since the third grade." That is until an idea came to him through years of trying different diets.

"It was divine intervention," he said.

He began to actually drink those eight glasses a day that he had long been omitting. Drinking one large glass before and during meals made him less hungry. He changed nothing about his diet, he says, but the added water.

"It turned off the hunger mechanism so I would eat less," he said.

Fried chicken and ice cream were still on his plate; nothing was off-limits, so long as that water kept flowing. He lost eighty pounds in less than a year.

Now, he's spreading the word. His book, Weight Loss is Easy, is quickly gaining momentum. The book not only focuses on physical steps to lose weight, but also mental steps.

"I would have told you obesity runs in my family, I don't have time to exercise, weight loss is hard, so I had unintentionally conditioned my mind that weight loss was impossible in my life."

So, there is more to the program than just water, but not much. Sylvia advises losers to read inspirational books for fifteen minutes a day to support their emotional weight loss journey.

We'll drink to that!

Copyright 2013 KLTV. All rights reserved.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment