Hi,

unfortunately I can't take RedHat exams in VUE centers around the world. I did notice they have some test locations in Europe, one of them being in Vienna, Austria which is the closest to where I live but I can't speak any German and their AT website has a broken "Enroll Now" link so I don't know how to take the exam.

I did try the UK website and when browsing for locations I choose Vienna and it returns a bunch of dates but I don't know if those are exam dates or training dates, because the title says: Course Dates and Online Registrations System. Take a look here:

Red Hat Europe

If you accept the TOS and continue it returns:

It costs ?450 so it could be it, but there's no contact info so I can't ask them directly. I don't want to enroll and later find out I'm taking a class or something. RedHat is really not straightforward with this.